05 January 2011

Narnia 3: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I saw this movie last Friday, after work (since I only work half day on that day). So I went to 21Cineplex @ Blok M Plaza, alone. Yup!! Alone!!


Its been so long since last time I went to movie alone. And you know what?!?! I really great to have that moment again. Somehow.. I felt peace and relieve when I did that. My 'Me Time' ;).

Anyway... it was a funny and hilarious movie. And gosh!! Lucy and Edmund are all grown up now. How pretty and handsome they are :D. Okay... Prince Caspian is also handsome :D.  But my all time fav.  in Narnia is definitely ASLAN. I remember I watched the 1st Narnia with my best friend and in love with  him just the moment I saw him. Still love him when I saw 2nd Narnia with my ex. And continue love him now on 3rd Narnia although he just showed up for very short time. Hmmm.. I wonder what will happened on 4th Narnia and with whom will I watched it?!



1 comment:

  1. I love the Narnia books and movies. I can't wait to see this movie! Oh yeah, almost forgot: I go to movies alone all of the time, without my husband and children. It's relaxing! Plus, they never want to watch the movies I like. My kids are older and my husband likes war movies-yuck! Later!

    ReplyDelete