1. “A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.” Have you ever had a relationship that you knew was wrong, but had fun anyway?
- Not really. I got so less experience in relationship
2. “Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right.” What group of people committing hate crimes in your country scares you the most and why?
- Extremist religious. I mean.. sometimes when they're to extreme, they tend to hurt others and hide themselves behind religion or GOD. Do you really think that GOD or Allah, or what ever you called HIM, really tell you to hurt others???
3. “Husbands are like fires - they go out when they're left unattended.” How much effort do you feel a good relationship requires?”
- You're talking about husband. Too bad (or may be Thanks GOD?) I'm not married yet :D
4. “I won't be able to do what I'm doing forever. There aren't that many scripts floating around for fifty-year-old chicks.” Why are there roles for men till they get very old, yet very few roles are written for older women?
- I think coz people (whether man or woman) prefer to see younger woman.
5. “I've always taken risks, and never worried what the world might really think of me.” Does what other people think effect what you do?
- Depends on who they are.
6. “If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.” Do you agree with Cher?
- I believe so. I mean.. if we really want something, we tend to think it almost all the time.
7. “To me marriage is for five or ten years.” In you experience, can a marriage last forever?
- Don't know yet :D. But my parents stays for about 26 years.
8. “Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.” When was the last that you felt foolish?
- Can't remember when I didn't felt foolish :D
9. “Words are like weapons; they wound sometimes.” What types of things have people said have really hurt you?
- Gee... I don't know. I learn to not put bad words that people said to me in my head. Somehow I'm afraid that those words may come true. So I just felt it behind. Specially if people who said that wasn't to close to me.
10. “It's not necessary, in order to be a complete person, that I have a man. It's not the end-all, be-all of my life.” Do you need to be in relationship to feel whole?
- Nope. I believe that I have to love myself before i can love others and I think the same way in feel complete as a person.