It's been almost a month since last time I join this meme. And somehow I missed it. You know.. I think this meme, makes me know my self better ;)
1. “A lie cannot live.” When was the last time you felt you were forced to lie?
- Today. With a job as secretary, almost every day I had to lie. Even it's just telling a guest that my boss were (while the truth is she's in her room), its still a lie, right??
2. “A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.” What, besides the lives of your family, would you be willing to die for?
- Allah, my GOD. But please don't misunderstand this. I'm willing to die for what I believe, but I wont be an extreme moslem. Coz my Allah, my religion never thought that.
3. “A right delayed is a right denied.” Are there rights or freedoms that you’d give up to be safer?
- Nope. How can u call it freedom when you start to give up your rights??
4. “All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.” When was the last time that you solved a problem of yours just to create another?
- Hey!! I never want any problem so believe me, I don't create one. But they loves to appear anyway.
5. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” What do you have faith in?
- That everything happens for a reason.
6. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” Do you believe things in generally will usually win out?
- Somehow I don't. I mean.. life is full of surprises.
7. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” When was the last time that you spoke out to help someone that you didn’t have to?
- Hmm... passed.
8. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.” Do you envision a time where the United States will not be at war? Why?
9. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.” Is there anything that you are bitter about that you cannot get over?
- Nope. I just like to move on.
10. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Do you take chances by speaking up even when it could cost you something?
- Not always.
And that's all for now ^_^