17 October 2010

Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Part Two

This is the 1st time I join this meme. Thanks to Lisa Ladrido -since i red about this from her blog-. Hope it's ok for me just to answer this second part ^_^


26. Do you like someone?
      Yup.

27. The last song you listened to?
      Life after You
    
28. What time of day were you born?
    
Mommy said it was around 4pm

29. What’s your favorite number?
    
6

30. Where did you live in 1987?
    
A housing complex called Pondok Pucung.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
    
Nope

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
    
I don't know but that person is so stupid if he/she had that feelings.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
    
Home 

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
    
Never been there, so i have no idea.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
    
Yup

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
     I'm pretty sure that  i'll never had a 
tattoo

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
     Definitely Japanese

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
      Yup

39. Are you touchy feely?
      I think so

40. What’s your life motto?
      Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
      Cloth, underwear, glasses

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
      Jogja, so far.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
      Mango

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
      Last month.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
      Nope

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
      Nothing. Coz he's dead.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
      My great grandparents.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
      Last week i think. On my friend's wedding.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
      My ankle.

50. Have you been burned by love?

      Hmmm... can't tell :D

1 comment:

  1. I love mangos, haven't had one since my last trip to my favorite island!~Lisa

    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete