26 August 2010

Love My Life

Hi all!!
Its 10.13 am, Thursday here (when i started to write). I'm in my office now. Just finished some paperwork. And now I'm kinda in the mood for writing ^_^.

Not a serious one. Just wanna say that I love my life with every chaotic moment in it. Well.. I had to admitted that sometimes, when that chaotic things arrived, I feel like wanna scream out loud or just disappear and never come back *until those probs solved by itself. Something that so impossible :D*. But yet.. after a moment with myself and lots of deep breath and coffee off course :D then I can enjoy those chaotic. Can see everything clearly and then found the answer. 

Funny to tell.. but sometimes, I enjoy being in chaotic life. Maybe that's because somehow I feel much ALIVE.

Anyway.... THANK YOU ALLAH... for every bitter sweet things that came into my life ^_^

love my life Pictures, Images and Photos

pstt i got the pic from photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment