10 September 2010

Eid Mubarak

After 30 day of practicing self-control and try to cleanse our body, mind and soul through fasting, finally within a few hours from now, I  (well.. not only me, but also my brothers and sisters in Islam) can celebrate Eid-al Fitr.  Its a remark that Ramadhan is over.

I don't know about other country.. but here in Indonesia, after doing Eid-al Fitr pray.. we visit our neighbors, family and friend. Not just a visit, its more like asking for forgiveness for all misunderstanding, all bad thing we might have done before.

We also got 'mudik' tradition. Mudik means you go back to your home town to see your parents, or your eldest and ask for their forgiveness. I never done 'mudik' since I still lived with my parents, and my grandparents are already passed away. 

Anyway.... 

Happy Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sister in Islam.
May Allah bless us all.. and give us opportunity to meet again with next Ramadan. 



*got this pic from google


No comments:

Post a Comment